The Restocking Report is used to help the office inform the mobile technician of everything that has come off of their truck so that these items can be refilled the next day. Once in the report, you will have the ability to Apply Filters that help narrow the scope of information to report. The Restocking Report allows for reporting on all Items or individual Items.
1. From the home screen, click Reports.
2. Click on Work Order Reports, and then select Restocking Report.
3. Click into the Transaction Date field to specify a range to report.
4. Next, click into the Item field and designate an Item to report.
5. Click Apply Filters to execute the report based on your filters. Clicking the Export button will allow you to download the data in PDF or Excel formats.
Optional: Clicking the Export button will allow you to download the data in PDF or Excel formats. Clicking Print will allow you print a hard copy of the report.