FieldEdge allows you to create your own unique check list, form, or document. Learn how.
1. In FieldEdge, click Settings | click Custom Form.
2. In the top-right of your window, click Add Custom Form.
3. Provide a name to represent the form.
4. Next, select a Form Type which will determine if the form is associated to a particular Task(s) type or Equipment(s) type.
5. Then, using the Associated with section, select any designations you wish to associate with the form.
6. Use the Description field to provide an explanation of the form.
7. Using your mouse, click and drag Form Elements into the Form Layout field.
8. Provide the details of your Form Elements in the Form Layout section.
Optional. Print/Email Settings can determine if a copy of the form will be included with the customer's invoice email. You can also Preview the current form.
9. Lastly, when finished, click Save.