FieldEdge allows a user to create Discounts by a percentage or by a dollar amount.
- Percentage Example: 10% Senior Discounts. Choose Discount as the type when creating the item.
- Dollar Example: $10.00 off a system tune-up. Choose non-inventory as the type when creating the item.
1. In FieldEdge, click the Items button on the left side.
2. From the Items screen, click Add Item in the top right.
3. Next, click into the Item Name/Number field and provide a label. This is used to look up the Item in FieldEdge.
- Optional Click into the Category field and select a location where the Discount should reside.
- Optional: by default the Allow Price Edit on Mobile is unchecked. Providing a check in this box will allow a tech to adjust the price on their mobile application.
4. Under Sales Information click into the Price/Rate field and provide the negative numerical value of the Discount.
5. Click into the Income Account field and pick the appropriate account from the list if it is not already defaulted.
6. Click into the Tax Group drop down and pick a tax item from the list if it is not already defaulted in.
7. Choose whether you'd like the Discount to be affected by Agreement Enrollment Discounts or not.
8. Click Create at the top right to save the Discount as a usable item.