Clearent Payment Processing allows a FieldEdge user to capture payments directly into FieldEdge, reducing time and ensuring payments reach their accounts as quickly as possible.
The following steps should be used to configure a FieldEdge database to utilize Clearent Payment Processing.
1. In FieldEdge, select Settings from the top menu.
2. From Settings, select Payment Processing from the Company section.
3. On the Payment Processing screen, choose Clearent.
4. In the Web Credentials section, provide the Clearent Hpp Public Key and the API Key.
Note: The Clearent Hpp Public Key and API Key are provided by Clearent, and should have been received prior to enabling in FieldEdge. For more information about your Clearent Hpp Public Key and/or API Key, please reach out to Clearent support.
5. Once the Clearent Hpp Public Key and API Key have been entered, determine if Enable Address Verification System (AVS) should be checked or unchecked.
Note: To utilize this feature, AVS must be enabled in both Clearent and FieldEdge.
6. Lastly, click Save in the top right corner of FieldEdge.
Clearent Customer Support
- Monday - Friday
- 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM Central
- 866.435.0666 Option 2