When FieldEdge Payments is enabled, users can capture payments manually or automatically. The following guide will detail the credit card method of payment in FieldEdge.
Take a Credit Card Payment in the Office
While in FieldEdge, recall a Work Order with a due balance. This can be done through the Work Orders list or Invoices list.
1. From the Work Order screen, choose the Payments tab.
2. In the Payments tab, click into the Select a Method drop-down box and choose one of your Credit Card methods of pay.
3. With a method of pay selected, choose the Enter Manually link.
Note: Save for autopay, if selected, the information associated with this credit card will be stored as a token, and will become available when using recurring payments with Service Agreements. We do not keep the actual credit card information, so you do not need to worry about sensitive financial information being compromised.
4. Upon selecting the Enter Manually link, you will then be provided fields to enter information related to the Credit Card.
Note: If using AVS or Save for autopay, you will also need to provide Billing Address information.
5. Once the Credit Card information has been provided, click the Pay Now button.