When FieldEdge Payments is enabled, users can capture payments manually or automatically. The following guide will detail the check method of payment in FieldEdge.
Take a Check Payment in the Office
- Note: FieldEdge uses ACH check payments and does not support Check 21 payment recording. Check 21 takes a picture of the check, disposing of the check number, and not allowing for recurring payments.
While in FieldEdge, recall a Work Order with a due balance. This can be done through the Work Orders list or Invoices list.
1. From the Work Order screen, choose the Payments tab.
2. In the Payments tab, click into the Select a Method drop-down box and choose your Check method of pay.
3. After the Check method of pay has been selected, click the Enter Manually link.
Note: There must be a payment, greater than zero and less than the total Invoice amount, in the Amount field.
4. After selecting the Enter Manually button, you will need to provide the checks details. First, choose if this is a Checking or Savings account.
5. Next you will provide the Routing Number and Account # of the check.
6. Then, type in the Account Holder Name in the field provided.
7. Lastly, click the Save button to finalize the payment.