When FieldEdge Payments is enabled, users can capture payments manually or automatically. The following guide will detail the manual credit card method of payment, while in the field.
Take a Credit Card Payment (Manually) in the Field
While on FieldEdge mobile, navigate to the Complete screen of a Work Order with a due balance.
1. From the Complete screen, choose the blue Payments tab.
2. On the Balance screen, the top field is which Method of payment you will use. Tap into the field and select a desired credit card method of payment.
3. Once a method of payment has been selected, choose the link for Enter Manually.
Note: Save for autopay, if selected, this will store the credit card information as a token, to be used with recurring agreement payments. For security purposes, FieldEdge does not store the actual financial information associated with the credit card.
4. On the Enter Manually screen, you will then provide the following information: Card number, expiration date (MM/YY), and Security Code.
Note: If using AVS or Save for autopay, you will also need to provide Billing Address information.
5. Once the payment information has been provided, and Billing Address if required, click the Pay Now button.