When FieldEdge Payments is enabled, users can capture payments manually or automatically. The following guide will detail the check method of payment, while in the field.
Take a Check Payment in the Field
- Note: FieldEdge uses ACH check payments and does not support Check 21 payment recording. Check 21 takes a picture of the check, disposing of the check number, and not allowing for recurring payments.
While on FieldEdge mobile, navigate to the Complete screen of a Work Order with a due balance.
1. From the Complete screen, choose the blue Payments tab.
2. On the Balance screen, the top field is which Method of payment you will use. Tap into the field and select the check method of payment.
3. Once a method of payment has been selected, click the link for Enter Manually.
4. Once Enter Manually has been selected, choose if the Account Type is Checking of Savings
5. Next, provide the Routing#, Account#, and Account Holder Name.
6. Lastly, click the Submit button when you have finished providing the information related to the check payment.