FieldEdge Payments with Clearent empowers users to easily capture payments in the field, track and manage those payments, setup recurring payments for Agreements, get deposits into your bank account faster, and more...
The following information will provide everything you need to get started with FieldEdge Payments, as well as all of the important information you'll need going forward.
Table of Contents
- How to set up FieldEdge Payments
- How to set up online customer payments with FieldEdge Payments
- What card readers does FieldEdge Payments support?
- Does FieldEdge Payments support EMV Card Readers?
- How to take a payment in the field with FieldEdge Payments
- How to take a check payment in the field with FieldEdge Payments
- How to take a payment in the office with FieldEdge Payments
- How to take a check payment in the office with FieldEdge Payments
- How to handle recurring payments for agreements with FieldEdge Payments
- How to refund or void a transaction through FieldEdge Payments
- Following up on refunded or voided payments in FieldEdge
- How to report on and/or reconcile FieldEdge Payments
- How to troubleshoot scenarios with FieldEdge Payments
Clearent Contact Information
- Email: email@example.com
- Clearent Technical Support: 855.558.3414
- PCI Compliance Related Questions: 855.846.1732
- Voice Authorizations: 800.291.4840
- Virtual Terminal Login: https://vt.clearent.net/
- Reset Virtual Terminal Password: https://compass.clearent.net/clearent/portal.aspx
Looking for more information on Virtual Terminal? Try the attachments below!