When working with Clearent integration, there may be times that things do not go according to plan. In these scenarios you will be presented with a particular message or code. The following information is designed to help provide guidance on how to proceed with these messages.
- Details: Transaction destination cannot be found for routing:unknown bin
- Cause: This error occurs when a Customer enters a card with no associated routing number.
- Resolution: Retry swiping with a valid credit or debit card.
- Details: Transaction Declined by Card Issuer
- Cause: This message will appear when the Credit Card has been declined.
- Resolution: Have the Customer use an alternative payment method.
Please correct invalid entries
- Details: Please correct invalid entries
- Cause: This message appears when required information, is incorrect or, has not been provided to specific fields.
- Resolution: Provide specified information in designated fields and retry payment.
- Details: Card Stolen - pickup
- Cause: Error occurs when a card has been declined due to possible theft.
- Resolution: Refer to your companies policy on the possibility of theft, or request an alternative method of payment.
We were unable to process your payment
- Details: Please verify your card details and try again or contact us to complete your order.
- Cause: Occurs when a manual transaction with AVS has been enabled in FieldEdge but has not been enabled in Clearent.
- Resolution: Enable AVS in Clearent then retry payment in FieldEdge mobile.
- Details: FIELD_VALIDATION , FIELD_VALIDATION
- Cause: This error appears when attempting a refund to a customer when the refund has already been processed.
- Resolution: If attempting a refund, no action is required. The refund should be listed in Virtual Terminal directly above the entry you're attempting to refund.