Assemblies are built by combining individual Items as sub-parts under an individual Item number. You will need to create each of the Items you want on the assembly prior to combining them under one assembly Item.
1. In FieldEdge, click on Items.
3. Click Add Item in the top right.
4. Set Type as Assembly.
5. Enter your desired Item Name/Number. Keep in mind this is also what you will enter to search for the Item in the future.
6. Description on Sales Forms: The description of the Item/Service the customer will see on an Invoice.
7. Print items in group: If this option is checked the Sub-Items entered on the Assembly will also print on the Invoice.
8. Use the Select an Item drop-down to enter each desired Item that will make up the Assembly.
9. Click Create to finish setting up this Item.