Whether you are a rookie with our software or an experienced user, these seminars are designed to help you take your FieldEdge knowledge to the next level. The two days will be packed with content from reviewing simple best practices, to diving into the more complex scenarios you might encounter and will also provide the opportunity to network with other customers who are in attendance.
During the FieldEdge Regional Seminar, you will learn how to:
- Maximize your efficiency utilizing the Dispatch Board
- Identify customers scheduled for Work Orders through Service Agreements
- Understand the live sync between FieldEdge and QuickBooks
- Create Quotes and Progressively Bill them using the Jobs feature
- Take advantage of our available integrations – including payments, mapping and customer reviews
- …and much more!
Location: FieldEdge Headquarters, 3495 Piedmont Rd NE, Building 12, Atlanta Georgia 30305.
Date: Friday, December 14 and Saturday, December 15
Itinerary: The seminar will officially begin at 9AM on both days. Breakfast will be served at 8:30AM and lunch will be served at noon. Each day will wrap up around 4:00PM.
Price: $949 for the first attendee. Each additional attendee is $849.