- Number of Videos in Session: 6
- Total Viewing Time in Session: 15:55
Dispatching ties the majority of features together in FieldEdge. The following training sessions provide an quick explanation of the primary functions of Dispatching in FieldEdge.
Part 1: Creating a Work Order
The following video will cover the process of creating a
- How to identify your Customer
- How to create a Work Order for your Customer
- How to handle scheduling of the Dispatch
Part 2: Scheduling a Work Order
In our second scenario, we will review the process of scheduling a Work Order to a Technician.
- Navigating and Understanding the Dispatch Board
- How to find a Work Order to schedule for a Technician
- How to assign a Work Order to a Technician
Part 3: Advanced Dispatch Board Settings
The following video will go over some advanced features specific to Dispatching, including identifying lesser known features.
- Ensure Accuracy of Scheduling
- How to Block-off a Technician's Schedule
- How to handle On Call Dispatching
Part 4: Multi-Day Scheduling
The following video will detail how to schedule a single Work Order across multiple days.
- Best practices on Multi-Day Scheduling
- Determin Availability of Scheduling
- How to Repeat this Process for Multiple Days
Part 5: Scheduling Multiple Technicians
The video in this section will provide detail on how to schedule a single Work Order across multiple Technicians.
- Scenarios when Scheduling Multiple Technicians
- How to Identify the Primary Technician
- How to Identify this Work Order on the Dispatch Board
Part 6: Scheduling a Crew
This video will review the process of scheduling a single Work Order across a specific group of Technicians.
- How to identify a Crew
- How to create a Work Order for a Crew
- Best Practices when Working with a Crew