- Number of Videos in Session: 8
- Total Viewing Time in Session: 29:45
Selling Service Agreements will primarily happen in the field. This section of Agreement Training will present these scenarios to you, building in complexity.
Part 1: Selling Agreements
In this first section, we'll review the general process of selling an Agreement from the field. We'll also cover how to identify these sold Agreements in the office.
- Importance of Agreements
- How to Sell an Agreement from the Field
- How to Identify Unfinished Agreements
Part 2: Configuring Agreement Schedules
After the Agreement has been sold, Customer's will then configure their Agreements. This includes determining when someone will be billed for their services, or when these services may take place. In this tutorial, we'll review the configuration process of setting up the schedule of a Customer's Agreement.
- Set up the Maintenance Schedule
- Set up the Billing Schedule
Part 3: Scheduling Agreements
Once an Agreement schedule has been configured, the next part will be the scheduling of maintenance visits and billing information. This tutorial will dive into how a customer will manage the scheduling aspect of their Agreement.
- How to Identify Next Maintenance and Payment Dates
- How to Schedule a Maintenance Visit of an Agreement
- How to Modify a Maintenance Schedule of an Agreement
Part 4: Billing Agreements
With the Agreement set up for our Customer, and the schedule of service and billing determined, the next step is to review the billing component of our contract. This video will review billing from the office and billing from the field
- How to Begin a Customer's Billing Process
- How Billing works from the Office or the Field
- How to Pay a Customer's Agreement Visit
- How Automated Payment's Impact Agreements
Part 5: Setting up Agreement Custom Forms
This part of our Agreement training series will cover how to create a customized checklist or form that can be utilized by your technicians while they are in the field.
- How to Create a Custom Form
- Details on Each Custom Form Element
- How Custom Forms Appear on Mobile
Part 6: Communicating Customer Agreements
Previously, we learned how to set up customized forms that can help technicians ask the right questions or perform the proper tasks. In this part of our Agreement training we will review how FieldEdge makes customers aware of their upcoming service visits.
- How to turn on Communication Templates
- How to Create Communication Templates
- Identify the different Agreement Communication Templates
Part 7: Setting up Agreement (Items and Plans)
Before a user can start working with Agreements, their FieldEdge database must first have some general settings and components configured. In this part of our training we will see how to prepare a FieldEdge database to utilize Agreements.
- How to Create an Agreement Item
- How to Create an Agreement Plan
- How to Setup Default Agreement Settings
Part 8: Reporting on Agreements
In the last part of our Agreements, we will learn how to report on these Agreements to understand general and important information associated to your contracts.
- How to Use the Agreements List
- Find Key Reports Central to Agreements