There may be times that a user may need access to view their scheduled work orders without needing to access their dispatch board.
FieldEdge provides users a way to subscribe to a daily email report that will provide a breakdown of their scheduled work orders for the next five days, as well as any incomplete work orders from the past week.
This should serve as a supplementary view to scheduled work orders inside FieldEdge, as well as a backup schedule access to FieldEdge is unavailable.
- Note: This is a daily email. You may want to setup a "Rule" in your email to have these emails moved, automatically, to a specific folder. The Subject line of this email should be "Your 5 Day Dispatch Report," so you may also wish to Name the Rule similarly. Below are links to assist you with how to set up "Rules" for the following email providers.
The following steps will help enable the 5 Day Dispatch Report to send to an email of your choice.
1. In FieldEdge, click on Settings and choose Global Settings from the Company section.
2. Next, scroll down to 5-Day Upcoming Appointments in the Upcoming Activity Summary Email Setup options.
3. Place a checkmark in the Subscribe User 5-Day Upcoming Appointments box.
4. Provide a valid email address in the Email Address field.
5. When finished, click the Save button.