- Number of Videos in Session: 3
- Total Viewing Time in Session: 4:29
Customers are the cornerstone to your FieldEdge database. The following tutorials will review the three scenarios you'll encounter when entering new Customers into your system.
Part 1: Adding a Residential Customer
This first video will discuss how to add a residential customer into FieldEdge.
- How to add a residential customer
- Review important fields specific to customer entry
- How to avoid adding duplicate customers
Part 2: Adding a Commercial Customer
In this scenario we will learn how to add a commercial customer into your database.
- Where to begin entering commercial customers into FieldEdge
- How to enter parent/child, or sub customers, into your database
- Identify important fields relevant to commercial customers
Part 3: Adding a Customer from Phone Integration
In our third session, we will review adding a customer through FieldEdge Phone Integration.
- How to identify a when a customer is calling in and how to add them to the system
- How to recognize existing customers in FieldEdge
- How to tag incoming calls appropriately