The following hotfix addresses quality of life issues for Coolfront integration as well as a handful of fixes for various components. See details below for more information.
- Coolfront Flat Rate Items will appear on the FieldEdge Items List as the Flat Rate Item Type
- Coolfront Items are not editable inside FieldEdge
- Coolfront's Technician Notes or "Comments" will appear in at the end of Item Descriptions in fields that are only visible to FieldEdge users
- Technicians Notes will be hidden from all customer facing fields, such as Invoices and Quotes
- Coolfront's Customer Description will be appended to the beginning of the description of all subassemblies when it is posted to QuickBooks.
- Item Search has been extended to 150 characters to allow users to search the full Item Description
- Resolved an issue that would cause a message, "fieldedge.com.login: Unable To Book," to appear when scheduling Missed Visit from Customer's Agreements tab
- Resolved an issue where typing a payment too quickly would cause unexpected results in the Quote when calculating a total
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the FieldEdge logo from displaying on the 5 Day Dispatch Report email
- Resolved an issue where Canadian QuickBooks Desktop users were not getting tax to write to newly created customers
- Resolved an issue where Canadian QuickBooks Desktop users were not seeing Tax written to newly created Customers
- Added a database index to improve speed of processing stored credit cards
- Price Book search has been extended to 150 characters to allow technicians to search the full Item Description
- Coolfront's Technician Notes or "Comments" will show in the Price Book and Item Description screen, but will be hidden from the Authorize Invoice and Complete Work Order screen