Table of Contents
Use these settings to manage your Associated Pay Items. You will be able to deactivate pay items or associate the pay item to a task.
- Note: New Pay Items must be created in QuickBooks and will be synced with FieldEdge.
1. First, in the top right of FieldEdge, click Settings and then in the People section choose Associated Pay Items.
2. Now, if you are needing to inactive this Pay Item, uncheck the Active box.
3. Next, if this Pay Item is Active, choose the Tasks to associate with this item.
4. When you have finished editing your Associated Pay Items, click Save to update FieldEdge with your changes.
- Pay Item
This is a list of the Pay Items created in your QuickBooks, that have synced with FieldEdge.
Check this box to mark your Pay Item as Active. Unchecking this box will mark the Pay Item as inactive.
- Tasks Associated With
Choose the work order Task that you can automatically associate the Pay Item with. This allows you to automate the default pay item for certain Tasks.
- Include Inactive
Clicking on this field will include the inactive pay items in this list view.
Click this button if you would like to go to the previous screen without recording any of the changes you may have made on this screen.
Click this button to update FieldEdge with the changes you may have made on this screen.