Reminders are a great way for FieldEdge to help you keep track of those important tasks that need to get done on a Work Order, Quote, or Invoice. The following article will give an overview of how to create and use Reminders.
Creating a Reminder
Use the following steps to create a Reminder.
1. Navigate to the desired work order and click the Plus symbol of the Reminders section.
2. In the New Reminder window, select the Type of Reminder this should be.
- Note: Type does not impact the Reminder as it is used as a visual field for context of this reminder.
3. Select a Reminder Date. This will be the date FieldEdge displays a notification of this Reminder.
4. Enter in any Notes that you'd like to use as a reference for this Reminder.
5. Click Save to update this work order and your Reminder.